Monday, September 19, 2011

VPS - Void Psychosis Syndrome

No one knows what it is, or why it's spreading like wildfire. The infinitologists claim that it's the wrath of the universe while the psychiatric technicians says that it is a form of isolation sickness, feeding into the fears and mental weaknesses of the stricken. But no one knows.

Those who have been sucked into the maddening spiral of full blown VPS are a danger to themselves and others. Insomnia, paranoid delusions paired with homicidal and suicidal tendencies are just the tip of the iceberg.



4 comments:

Julian Day said...

I just bought a copy of both Noctum's books and I am having problems to find any material or blogs about the game. Can you help me please?

Wicked One said...

Hi Julian

Noctum has been "inactive" for a while and the website is under construction so at the moment we have no real live community for the game. This should be rectified in a couple of months in the conjunction with the release of Cold & Dark.

However, if you have any questions or need material I'll be happy to help. Mail me at wickedworld1.1@gmail.com and I get right on it. Hope this will do while we get our ducks in a row.

Regards,
Mischa L Thomas

Julian Day said...

Thank you Mischa for your reply.

I found your website 5 month ago and still was under construction so I was afraid it wouldn't be up never.

I readed all your forums participations I could found and all your interviews in English so, you helped me already.

Noctum is a really cool game. I readed in one sitting Noctum and Vivisection. I wish your games receive a good community support once your website is opperative.

Wicked One said...

Glad the online material helped :)